WHERE TO GET
IN THE NEAR WEST SIDE
The health and safety of the community is a top priority in the Near West Side. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccinations and boosters at city.milwaukee.gov/CovidVax or call 211 for more information.
What To Expect
- While serious side effects are extremely rare, there are some common vaccine side effects such as soreness, redness, and swelling at the site of the shot.
- Second dose appointments, if necessary, will be scheduled on site after your first dose.
- Mask wearing and social distancing policies apply.
- Wheelchairs and interpretation is available for individuals.
- Accommodations are available to assist those with hearing impairment.
- If you have any questions about vaccinations or need accommodations, please call the Milwaukee Health Department’s COVID-19 Hotline at (414) 286-6800.
What You Need To Know About COVID-19 Vaccines
COVID-19 Resources for Businesses & Residents
In an effort to provide information and resources to address the current issue we are facing nationwide, Near West Side Partners has compiled a list of resources for Near West Side residents and businesses. This list will be updated periodically as new programs and resources become available.
Do you own a business that has been negatively impacted by COVID-19? Resources to support your business’s recovery are available below.
Financial Assistance for Businesses
COVID-19 Guidance, Rules & Regulations
Other Business Assistance
Near West Side resident? Need information about support available to you? See more below.